Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Women

I wrote a marketing slogan for Ford a long time ago. It is currently one of my all time favorite slogans I’ve ever written for a car company. It belongs with Ford. Recently, we decided we better get a new car with more room since we are being blessed with a new addition to our family this October. We calculated how long our sons would be in their car seats and understand the right thing to do for them is to get a bigger car so they can stay in their car seats as they’re supposed to. 

We went to look at the new KIA Sorento and absolutely love that one. “Momento the Sorento”... I am a big fan of cars with panoramic sunroofs and that one has one. I’m pretty obsessed with the new Carnival from KIA though because of the option of making it into an 11 seater. I wasn’t planning on driving a bus anytime soon but that car is amazing. Anyway, we are trying to decide what new car we should get. I’m nuts about the new Ford “idea” (because the Ford marketing team directed me to submit it (the marketing slogan) as an idea), I really think I need a Ford. 

I just read an article via Forbes written by our Vice President, Kamala Harris, and was inspired to move forward with my free enterprise endeavors such as the Ford “idea”. Can’t wait to find out what happens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment