Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Freedom

 I remember when I gave birth to my son. My Mom posted a picture of the baby fresh out of the womb and on the blanket next to him was a blood stain, from me, of course, giving birth to him. I looked at the picture of him from her perspective and loved it. She was so focused on him that she didn’t even care about the spot on the blanket.

Our second butterfly emerged from the cocoon today and I found it interesting that, with both butterflies emerged from the cocoon, there was, what looks like a blood stain. I never knew this is what happens when a butterfly also emerges from the cocoon. 

A few attempts of flapping it’s wings and it was off in flight, dancing around the garden. What a beautiful masterpiece the butterfly is. I’d never guess what it’d look like from looking at it as a caterpillar, but, the butterfly is truly a magnificent creation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment