Monday, May 24, 2021

Keep at it

The Forbes article from yesterday inspired me to first of all, set intentions. I set intentions today and when I woke up at 4:45am, my intentions changed from good to great! Something about waking up early helped me to create even better intentions than I’d set last night. Once in a while, that happens, but sometimes when we set intentions, they’re slightly altered or we don’t follow through as we’d planned. If you set goals such as I am going to quit drinking coffee, or I am going to cook and clean every day for a power hour, it often takes several tries to accomplish the goals. If you set a goal and you want to accomplish that goal, keep at it. It might take a little while or several tries until you accomplish what you set out to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment