Sunday, May 23, 2021

Have a Great Day

In an article from Forbes by Nancy Collamer, 5 steps to having a great day are mentioned. 

“1. Set your intentions.
2. Practice distancing.
3. Plan strategic downtime.
4. Focus on one step at a time.
5. Practice gratitude.”

The article also mentioned some key questions I think are worth posting:

“Given my priorities, where do I want to focus my attention?”
“What will I think about this a month or a year from now?”

It can often be a challenge to think that we have control of what happens in our daily life when factors exist that are outside of our control. It is, on the other hand, refreshing to be able to set intentions as well as time to take a break from the expectations we make for ourselves. The theory of we are all doing the best we can, with what we have, where we are helps us to focus on the now.  

Thank you. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment