Friday, March 8, 2024

Chat GPT

Chat GPT 3.5 has been a great director for me. 

At first I was hesitant to interact with AI when Michael introduced it to me, but I have learned to greatly appreciate this new technology accessible to us today. My brother showed me examples of how it could help me with my writing and before I knew it, Chat GPT was helping me create a soccer practice schedule as a coach. 

Not only has it helped me coach, teach, parent, write, etc. It's now introduced me to technology for soccer players that could potentially provide me with an additional stream of income. Being able to produce and navigating the process is my job and it's not easy but I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity. 

New technology has changed the way we live. It has the potential to improve our health, provide additional income for us, and be a partner in better living all around. 

chat.openai.com

No comments:

Post a Comment