Monday, January 3, 2022

Traveling

 I wonder what the park is like now. We haven’t been since the pandemic started. We all miss Disneyland. It’s come up several times in conversations among our family since we’ve found a new routine. The kids really miss it. To say I’d like us to get the new annual keys would be an understatement. 

A part of me wants to fly… to be among the people at the Disneyland in Paris, France. To hear my boys speaking French and learning to live in a new place. My mind… thinking of far away ideas that… I don’t want to let myself think it could ever happen. But I’d sure love to blog about it. 

I applied to be a Creative Director at the Disneyland in Paris, France and I look at the dashboard once in a while on my Disney Careers page. It still says my application is being reviewed. It’s been a while so I’m guessing someone who speaks French looked at it, and it went no further. Nevertheless, I still like that it’s an open application because it leaves me some room to believe in the possibilities that might be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment