Monday, June 17, 2019

Hi Dad

Dad,

There is not one time in my life that I didn't feel loved by you.
Yes, sometimes discouraged from your lectures.
Once in a while disappointed when I made a mistake and you believed better for me.

But not once, throughout our ups and downs, did I not feel loved by you.
Dad, you've carried me through so many difficulties in life.
Dad, you've celebrated the greatest moments with me.

Dad, there is not a day that goes by that I don't feel loved by you.
Even through your anger I see your smile.
Even through your tears I see your happy soul.

Dad, I remember you told me "Wisdom has many eyes".
I see yours through the friends and loved ones who I hold so dear.
Dad, I've lived 38 years of my life, knowing I have a Father who loves me.

I think of the past memories of you and our family with a smile in my heart.
When I look to the future I want to freeze each moment I have with you.
Dad, you've been the greatest source of hope and light in my life.
Through your lessons of wisdom I've constantly understood, I have a Father who loves me.

I love you,

Suzie


No comments:

Post a Comment