Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thank You Thank You Thank You

I'm just sitting here pondering the moment and tasting peace and silence. Its not necessarily because there is no noise in the room. Actually Sunny Rollins is playing on Pandora Radio and a TV is on in the upstairs room. My head feels clear and the path is starting to light up in the most impressionable ways and for that I feel at peace. I am beginning to realize the ways being thankful multiplies and for that I feel grateful... and because gratitude multiplies you will go on the Thanks kick as well... after all, it was just Thanksgiving in Canada. Should we not all celebrate together?

On the other hand, I can't seem to get my pictures to load from the Getty, hence, I don't want to start my Getty series without them so I just decided to tell you all about it. God is good. Art is beautiful.. and I can't wait to get the photos loaded so I can properly introduce you to the Getty Museum.

Love.
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment