Thursday, March 15, 2018

Apple Bergen

Her zipper was down but she was at home.
His zipper was down in the store.
Your zipper has been down at home.
There is no bathroom in the store.

That genius yellow light above your head is something similar to Edison.
And you, female, too perfect.
I don't look like that right now.

But you look like the most tasty apple treat imaginable.
Just bring my bank bag with you to work, and come home, America.

I inherited that without my name.
But I just want to be myself.

I resemble more of the bag lady type.
Aka: New Mom
And I peed my pants a little bit.
That was funny to me.

I like it that way.
It's liberating to let go of what doesn't serve the essence of us.

But you, I just have to trust.
As you just have to trust me.

Apple Bergen, I just love that name.

Suzie Sateri

No comments:

Post a Comment