Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Winter Olympics

   I read the title of an article recently and it was an article including a list of reasons why we should watch the Olympics. I didn't read the article yet but I've been thinking about the title for days.
   Tonight my parents were watching figure skating and I was able to catch a few routines in the process. Usually I don't watch the men's figure skating. I primarily focus on the women's figure skating and couples routines but tonight I watched the men's figure skating.
   I started thinking to myself about how we really should watch the Olympics when we have the chance. The reason being the athletes practice and practice and practice for sometimes a lifetime. When we watch the Olympics we get a glimpse of what a lifetime of hard work and dedication looks like in a few minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment