Thursday, January 4, 2018

Dear Momma, Moon of Mine

Mom,

She is someone, who, to me, has light like the moon. I'd compare her love to that of the sun if the sun weren't like the love of God. I see her, in all of these different perspectives, like pieces of the moon throughout it's monthly cycle and she shines so bright for us. Loving my significant other as if it were hers, guiding me when life gets dark. Sometimes I'm not even looking for her as she appears before me and I stand in awe of her beauty. I talk to her like she is the moon sometimes because she is that strong then I am sorrowful when she turns into a sliver. Nothing can take away her shine. She was just created like that. I've landed among the stars and none ever shone as bright as she. They always lead me back to her. So, love like the moon I give to thee.

Suzie

www.moonofmine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment