Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Disneyland's Soil

As I tour around Disneyland I notice the plants and flowers. Many of them are therapeutic and can be used for medicinal purposes. As I've heard, they're constantly being uprooted and replaced with new ones. It makes sense because everything always looks so nice. I think about how great the soil must be as a result of the many people walking around there on a daily basis.

My son's grandmother got these shoes that have spikes on the bottom of them so she could walk around on the soil in the yard and make holes so water could seep in and keep it fertile. I wonder what the soil around soccer fields are like because of the players running on them with their cleats.

It's sort of like the concept of a volcano eruption. The hot lava flows all across the land and creates the best possible soil to grow things on. So if there are so many people walking around main areas in Disneyland, it's just asking the core of the earth to respond to all of the movement with heat. The soil around it is bound to become fertile.

Suzie Sateri

No comments:

Post a Comment