Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mis Connections

Well I finally finished the book, "The Bungalow" and it was so good. I typically do not read all that much fiction but I have to admit, this book got me into it on some level. Its a love story with deep emotions and wild imaginations connected with real things the reader can understand from the perspective in which its written. I enjoyed it very much. It made me think about my Grandma and Grandpa and what they went through in their lifetime. My Grandma served as a nurse for the army, navy?? (I will have to look into that) Thank You Mel for the reference and Thank You Sarah Jio for the nice read.

Now I'm ready for the next book, "The Fault in our Stars" by John Green. I like what my sister had to say about it.

I hope everyone is having a nice Saturday morning if you are in the Southern California time zone, and if you are anywhere else, I hope you are having a good time. :)

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment