Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Traveling

Hello everyone! Today I will be talking a little bit about traveling. Have you ever sat and watched people at an airport? I love doing that. You always seem to meet & see some interesting characters. Today I saw one guy who was dressed like a woman with high heel boots on and a mini top hat with his hair matching it. I'm not sure how else to explain that but I didn't take a picture because I felt it would be sorta rude.

*** Anyway, me and my Italian sister were picking up her little sister and while we were waiting we ran into a lady who was trying to make a call in the US from a payphone at LAX airport. *Here, when you are making a call, you need to dial 1 first, and then the number.* Some people don't know that. *The only time you don't use a 1 before you call another number is if it is in the same area code or if you are calling from a cell phone.*

Helping her out helped me to get a few ideas... what if I just went and sat at the airport, greeted and helped people and wrote about things I see and people I meet? People are saying hello, hugging and kissing goodbye... and some are starting a new life, others going back to their old. I mean... its pretty interesting, right? Then I thought of some other cool ideas and I think I'm going to have to do a few or all of them. :)

Love Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment