Thursday, March 31, 2011

See it Through





I sit out in front of the ocean like a little girl in front of a castle. As I watch the rocks inhale and exhale the water like human lungs would I feel so grateful for life, for our planet, and the way it all works. Everything feels magical and words are instantaneously brought to life within the quiet chambers of my mind. The discovery of shells not indigenous to our shores throws me into a state of wonder... Storms in places, people we've never met, things we've never imagined.... they happen, and we are all affected by each other. Life continues to move forward regardless. Perspectives are shifted, consciousness is lifted, and what seemed like an unfathomable dream yesterday becomes the reality of today. A dream shared. 

Our experiences shared are never wasted. We are in this life together, called to love and care for one another. What does that consist of?

Love.
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment