Friday, November 25, 2022

Perfect Pitch

 Today is the first World Cup game I've been able to watch. The seats were from a Youtube.com live streaming via PITCH sports site. We had a birds eye view of the USA vs. England game, but I was happy to watch it nonetheless. When a foul or anything of the sort happened, we had a closer look. I can't complain. For the first time I've wanted to watch a sports game live I didn't need to jump through hoops or leave home to watch the game. It was definitely a step in the right direction. 

Social media sites have made so much connection possible but we still have to watch World Cup games through certain networks if we want to have a clear view. Same with other sports. For those reasons, I really appreciated being able to watch the game through the live stream today, for free. On Tuesday, when USA plays Iran, I'll try to post it here if it's available again. 

USA and Wales tied 1-1 first game, Iran lost to England 6-2, USA and England tied 0-0, Iran won vs. Wales 2-0. Now USA is going to play Iran on Tuesday and the outcome, I'd have to admit, seems quite unpredictable. I am really looking forward to watching the game, hopefully, from the comfort of home. What is it that makes teams win? I believe it's a combination of factors similar to the Lottery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment