Monday, July 12, 2021

Choices

Today I finally went swimming. I started the day, blessed by my significant other with some breakfast and my favorite coffee. I’m really thankful for little moments like that. So I started the first task, meaning to accomplish it. At the end of the day, I didn’t, but I made a lots of progress and am excited to finish it tomorrow. That was just the first task. 

While I was organizing, I looked at two gifts I’ve been given and thought about a third. One: A Silhouette Machine. Two: A sewing machine. Three: Real Estate School. 

I started the real estate school. I partially threaded the sewing machine. I failed the last test of the first class of the real estate school and was told I need to retake the entire class. I cried. I hardly cry about anything related to something like not passing a test in school. I cried and called the real estate school to get a refund for Michael. It was a great gift because I’m still enrolled, though really discouraged. That was just the first class. 

I’ve lined up a ton of projects for myself with the sewing machine. One of which is a maternity clothing line with mostly recycled clothes and materials. Six months pregnant and I have yet to learn how to use the sewing machine. Now my kids are ready for me to sew them some clothes so they can tie dye. 

The Silhouette Machine is similar to learning a foreign language. I still want to learn it. 

It made me question what I’m choosing to do with the gifts I’ve been given. 

I’m happy I made space for the baby and that I went swimming with my kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment