Saturday, August 10, 2019

Whose Voice is it Anyway

If you ever reach a point in your life when you feel like you just can't face another day, listen to the voice inside of your head of someone you love saying to you, "I love you".

And when the voices of fear and negativity get louder, drown them with that little voice saying, "I love you", until you get closer and closer to it.

Even if all you do all day and all night is listen to the small voice saying, "I love you", you've done what you needed to.

Drown the voices of fear, doubt, insecurity and negativity to make that little voice that says, " I love you" louder, until it's the only one you can hear.

When it's the only one you can hear, begin to pray a prayer of thanks for that little voice that says, "I love you" and realize you're loved and you're needed more than you can understand.

Pray for guidance to understand how you can be helping that little voice.

That little voice that says, "I love you"...

It could be the voice of God living inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment