Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Procreate Sketch Water Works Pic and Layering

Now that I have my blank canvas I’m going to put a picture on it. This is also a picture I created with Procreate when randomly painting. So now I can access it because I saved it to my photo gallery. From the wrench button, then the “Add” button I’m going to open “Insert a Photo”. 

Insert the photo of your choice from your IPad gallery. Next, click the blue arrow button to hold the picture in place. 
Now you’re going to want to add a layer. Go to the top right corner of the app that looks like 2 sheets of paper. 
Push the plus sign to add a layer and the blue will show you what layer you’re going to be working on.. 

I want to sketch something on top of the picture and be able to explain layer by layer what I want this to look like/how it needs to function... 
So, now I’ve opened up a number of layers because I keep running into issues. 









No comments:

Post a Comment