Wednesday, August 8, 2018

California Adventure

I know a long time ago I set out to try to write about Disneyland so that I stay on one topic. That didn't really happen. But that's what I like about Disneyland. There is so much to learn, so much to be inspired by, so much creation to admire and so much left to create.

I recently went on Soarin in California Adventure and it was so inspirational! Not to mention, relaxing. If you haven't had the chance to go on it yet, it is like a flight over different places in the world. There is a part where we flew over a safari type of adventure and it smelled like sweet grass. Over India, it smelled like roses. Going on the ride after waiting in line for a while was so worth it.

My 3 year old son went on Space Mountain for the 1st time with his cousins and he went on Soarin. I haven't heard him talk about his Disneyland adventures so much as he has after those 2 rides. I've been recognizing certain perspectives I hadn't thought about before. I appreciate the way people with a handicap have the ability to experience these types of adventures and positive interactions that otherwise might have been thought to be impossible to experience with a handicap.

TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment