Sunday, May 6, 2018

Pretty Momma

You're so pretty and what's so pretty about you is that you don't know how pretty you are. 
Maybe sometimes you realize but probably not often enough. 

I remember looking up at your face when I was a child. 
You looked like the prettiest lady I could ever imagine. 
When you smiled at me you touched my soul for a lifetime. 

I loved you from that moment on. 
I saw how much you loved me by the look on your face. 

I remember the moment so well. 
It was just like something from a movie. 
You were dressed up so beautiful. 

When I looked at you recently I realized who you are. 
Because of that look.
Except it was a little bit different this time. 

The smile on your face wasn't as big but it was just as genuine and heartfelt. 
It was a really deep one that you worked hard for. 
You had no idea how gorgeous you are. 

Your skin looked as porcelain as a newborn baby. 
The way your soul is so gentle shined through. 
That's just how you are. 
It's how you've always been. 

You're so pretty to me Momma.  

No comments:

Post a Comment