Sunday, February 7, 2016

Good Company

Walter Disney quite created a small world of his own. When he shared his ideas other people became inspired and are still inspired to this day. Why is a mouse depicted as his companion? Walt Disney inspired because he was inspired. Why was he inspired by hanging out with a mouse?
I've changed my mind about a lot of things. Things I thought to be honorable before I have learned differently and appreciate new perspective with the old. I suppose spending time with a mouse provides humble perspective as it gives ample time for solitude.
That's sort of the way it is at Disneyland. Even though everyone is together, everyone is in their own world. We share moments of perspective with one another and we appreciate the good. The smiles, the kind words, familiar faces and welcoming places make us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment