Thursday, March 29, 2012

Reading

I am now in the middle of the second book my sister referred called, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I am loving it thus far. Its a story about a girl who has cancer. She has a sarcastic & sassy tone when she talks about being more than just a girl with cancer and joking about how that's pretty much the only thing she is referred to as. She dates this guy who also had cancer and because of it he has to drive with his left leg so he speeds and skids out all over the road which makes the story utterly hilarious with those little touches of bliss. Furthermore, you really feel like you're a fly on the wall with the way the novel is written. I'm excited about reading the rest of it! I talked to my sister about it and she was like, "You're not going to believe what happens at the end its so unexpected." So now I am looking forward to seeing what the rest of the story will tell. Plus I've already jotted down several quotations and that's always the best when books have good quotations. : )

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment