Monday, January 16, 2012

The Word Blog :p

 So, today I went on Melody's blog and I'm wondering if I can get the links of all of the blogs she follows? I love to read, I mean... I read things online all of the time, but when it comes to books... I find it difficult sometimes. I choose books more based off of the Author than the actual book. Does anyone else do that?

I want to read more this year so I suppose I should make a goal for myself and read every book that Melody reads. It seems like an impossible goal for me to reach but I'm going to try it anyway. :)

Other than that I'm not sure why she thinks she needs to go on a diet because she knows darn well how to teach her Cycle & Pilates classes. I love the fact that she is firing up recipes in the kitchen again because... her food... :p...

I just got accepted on Pinterest and I'm afraid of how much I'm going to enjoy it. Lastly,  I love how Melody ended her blog on this note... "Good things are happening".

P.S. Love over everything in honor of MLK Day & what it represents.

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment