Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In This Book

This is for you... you're making history in my book. ;)

You always seem to know what to say
What I need to hear as well as what I don't 
But its not just in your saying
its in your being. 


Your presence is eminent and distinctive
Openness, serving all
You've silently impacted my life
You've brought me life.

*


You are like a second Mother to me
Spreading your wings ever so gently across my heart
Creating beats
Educating and entertaining.

Always there
Consistent and loyal
Reaching out with fingers intertwined
Ever so gently, holding every hand.
**


The wind beneath the wings 
Helps the angel fly 
Felt like a warm summers breeze 
Easing the way into the relaxation of summer.


The gentle hand holding the underdog
A strong fortress under the boardwalk
A lamp to light the words of the book at night
The gentle loving force behind the life.


Suzie Sateri



No comments:

Post a Comment